This sauce takes stir fry from ordinary to extraordinary and is crazy easy to make!
Here's everything you're going to need...
1. Cooked brown rice
3. Sauce ingredients: peanut butter, Sriracha hot sauce, soy sauce or tamari, and water
4. Optional: Add in a protein, such as shrimp, chicken, tofu, etc.
1. Get your veggies washed, chopped, and ready!
2. Cook rice according to directions and set aside
3. Heat a skillet or wok over medium heat. You may need to add a little oil or water to keep the bottom from burning. Continue to stir until veggies are slightly softened and browned.
4. When finished cooking, turn off heat and add rice. Stir until heated through.
5. Set aside to make sauce. In a bowl, combine peanut butter, Sriracha, soy sauce, and warm water. I usually mix 1/4 cup peanut butter, 1 Tbsp. Sriracha, 1 Tbsp. soy sauce, and water as needed until the right consistency is reached. You can adjust these ratios to your taste preference. Wisk until smooth.
6. Pour the sauce over the stir fry and mix. You can also add a protein, such as chicken, shrimp, or tofu.